If you aren’t moisturizing your skin every day, you’re missing out on some important benefits. Both men and women should use a facial moisturizer every day.
Moisturizing will keep your skin looking radiant and glowing and help you to look and feel younger. Your skin will feel softer and be more elastic. Moisturizing can help prevent and treat dry skin. Moisturizers can improve skin tone, mask imperfections, and help keep your skin hydrated. When you use a moisturizer that has added sun screen, it can protect you from the harmful rays of the sun. If you apply moisturizer as a base before you apply makeup, it will make your makeup last longer. If you want to look as young as you can, for as long as you can, use moisturizer!
If you aren’t in the habit of using moisturizer on a daily basis, a good way to get started is to try and apply it the same time each day as part of your routine. After a shower is a great time because when your skin is damp, it more easily absorbs the moisturizer into the pores where you need it. While you’re at it, apply hand moisturizer every time you wash your hands. So keep that moisturizer in your bathroom so it’s right there to remind you to use it.
There are a few things you should keep in mind before you using moisturizer.
- Moisturizer can’t do the trick alone; make sure you drink enough water throughout the day. We are made up of 75% water and it is vital that we keep hydrated during the day. It not only helps our skin look and feel better, water can help you feel more alert and energized.
- Also, make sure you check all of the ingredients of the moisturizers you are using. Many contain harsh chemicals that should not be applied to your skin under any circumstance. These chemicals can be absorbed into your skin and have serious side effects.
- If your moisturizing products make your skin feel oily, heavy or make you break out, stop using them. These symptoms can mean your products are harming your delicate skin.
- Remember-The most expensive moisturizer you can buy, isn’t always, or ever, the best for your skin.
- It’s always a good idea to use a moisturizer that contains a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 to protect your skin from sun damage.
When it comes to your skin care, consider using products that are all natural. Moisturizers made with coconut oil not only helps soften and moisturize your skin, they can help treat and improve skin conditions such as acne, eczema, rashes, and psoriasis due to the antibacterial and antifungal properties of coconut oil.
Mid-Michigan Soaps delivers quality organic products that are safe for you and your entire family. Check out our website for our line of products home and body. Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.